We are now a QMS ISO9001 : 2015 registered sign making company
Multiprint Solutions Printers and signmakers recently completed the ISO 9001:2015 specified requirements to ensure for a quality management system within our company.
Demonstrating the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, we continually strive to offer our clients a professional job and service every time. This is what the QMS reviews take into account.
The process also took into account our aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
The requirements of QMS have always reflected how we run and approach our business systems and it seemed only right we would complete and pass the QMS standard. We will continue to bring only the best products and services for our clients.
- How to wash your hands properly sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- Please wear a face mask sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- We are open for business sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- Please keep your distance sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- Please sanitise your hands sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- Prevent the spread of Coronavirus, please use sanitiser sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- Stop! Please sanitise hands sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- Caution maintain 2 metre distance sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- No hand shaking sign£3.25 – £33.50 ex. VAT
- We are now a QMS ISO9001 : 2015 registered sign making company
- Wine bottle self balancing branded display units
- Face covering signs and banners for shops after new face mask rules come into effect in UK!
- Wall Covering Customisation is the new standard with our Colorado 1650 printer
- Experienced Sign and Graphic Installation is often overlooked!